In an effort to provide affordable, convenient parking to visitors, locals, and county employees, Dane County built the Capitol Square South Ramp. This parking structure is located on the outer ring of Capitol Square on South Fairchild Street in downtown Madison.
The first five stories were built in 1957 with 700 parking spaces for county employees and public users. In 1963, two more floors were added, allowing the structure to accommodate 1,000 vehicles. Today, Dane County's parking ramp provides easy access to the downtown farmer's market, summertime concerts on the square, the Capitol Building, museums, shops, restaurants, and more.
113 S. Henry St.
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4363